Lemon Chicken Thighs
This recipes is so good and super easy!
We love making this recipe when we are short on time and just need to throw something together pretty quick!
Plus, we LOVE chicken thighs! So good and full of good healthy fats. Cooking chicken thighs is so easy because they don't dry out like chicken breasts so you don't have to worry about over cooking them!
This recipe yields about 4 servings keep in mind this is a higher fat dish and is very filling so keep the serving sizes smaller.
1/4 cup coconut oil
3 tablespoons minced garlic (about 9 cloves)
1/3 cup white wine (optional)
1 tablespoon Lemon zest
1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
1 teaspoon Thyme leaves
Salt and Pepper to taste
4 chicken thighs (boneless)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat a small pan over medium-high heat and add 1 tablespoon coconut oil.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute (or until fragrant), then remove from heat.
- Add wine, lemon zest, lemon juice, oregano, thyme, and salt to taste.
- Pour mixture into 9x12" baking dish.
- Pat chicken dry and place it skin side up on top of sauce.
- Brush chicken with melted coconut oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cut lemon into 8 wedges and arrange them around the chicken.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until juices run clear. The skin should be nicely browned, but if you want it browner, just put it under the broiler for 2 minutes.
- Once chicken is done, cover tightly with aluminum foil and let rest for 10 minutes. Serve with sauce.
337 Calories per serving
3.0g Usable Carbs (not fiber)