Comprehensive Panel: Action Plan
Blood Sugar Regulation/Gut Health
- Prioritize eating more consistently throughout the day, no skipping meals. (Try small meals). Consider working with a nutrition coach to best help you implement nutrition changes.
- Avoid processed carbs (bread, chips, packaged containers, etc…) and follow a lower carbohydrate diet. Keeping fruit at 1-2 servings/day
- Eat more protein, at least 35% of total calories. Minimum of 25-35g at EVERY meal.
- Increase fiber intake gradually 35 grams/day
- Add veggies and ground flaxseed
- Chew 40 times for each bite you take
- Increase MUFA’s (nuts, seeds, avocado, olive oil)in diet.
- Try and Elimination diet to pinpoint any food sensitivities
- Consider using Generation UCAN pre-workout to help stabilize blood sugars
- Mitochondrial NRG – 2 caps 2 times/day
- Mito- PPQ - 1 cap 2 times/day
- MUST be strength training 3x week (large muscle groups)
- The above will help regulate cortisol but also prioritize conscious stress management – Meditation, yoga, deep breathing, laughter, family time, massage, etc. and support quality Sleep – 7-8 hours/night
Liver/Gallbladder Health and Reducing Inflammation
- Drink up! At least 115oz of water each day (what you drink during workouts doesn’t count).
- Be sure to hit fiber goal of 35g/day
- Consider dairy free/gluten free diet for ~6 weeks
- Consider D.Tox Program (this can also help you pinpoint food sensitivities)
- Utilize Dry Sauna time (10-15 min, 2-3x per week)
- Once you complete D.TOX program suggest using Amino D.TOX for 12 weeks to promote liver detoxification
- Maintain clean, toxin-free lifestyle in relation to personal care products – Lotions, shampoos, cleaningsupplies, etc. Choose organic produce when possible, Prioritize organic milk and protein
- Add in AM/PM Multi-vitamin to help cover our basis on nutrient status.
- Aim for a total of 6 fistfuls of vegetables or 6 servings per day.
- When choosing fruits, opt for berries, tart cherries, apples or citrus to provide more antioxidants. Aim for 1-2 servings/day
- Add in Fish Oil (2 caps am/2 caps pm, 3,000mg of EPA/DHA) to promote Omega 3’s and reduce inflammation
- Encourage anti-inflammatory fats in the diet: Wild caught fatty fish and grass fed beef, raw nuts andseeds, avocado, olive oil, coconut oil, flax seeds and chia seeds
- Add in Vitamin D to 10,000 IU’s/day for one month then 5,000 IU’s/day, this is very important for hormonebalance.
- Add in Magnesium (300-500mg in the evening) to promote relaxation and regulate cortisol.
- Add in a probiotic to help with nutrient absorption and GI balance